New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 29th:
- Open Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 1 PM
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6 PM; Saturday, 2 - 5 PM
- Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Mt Racial Equity Project's Book Club
- Date: 06/25/2019 6:30 PM - 8:00 PM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
On Tuesday, June 25, join the Montana Racial Equity Project's Book Club discussion about Essays and Speeches by Audre Lorde by Sister Outsider.
This club will meet in the small Conference Room from 6:30 - 8:00 PM.
For more information, see https://www.themtrep.org/new-events/.