New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 29th:
- Open Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 1 PM
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6 PM; Saturday, 2 - 5 PM
- Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Yoga for All
- Date: 06/18/2019 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Yoga for All is held every Tuesday at 11:00 AM and again at 12:00 PM. All abilities are welcome! Please bring your own mat. If you don’t have one, we have a few spare mats and blocks and straps you are welcome to use.
The 11:00 AM class is taught by certified yoga instructor, Terra Kopf. Terra has been practicing yoga for over 14 years and is a RYT500 with Yoga Alliance. Terra teaches to all levels for this vinyasa class.
The 12:00 PM class is taught by certified yoga instructor Brooke Russell. Brooke is a registered yoga teacher (RYT200) with Yoga Alliance and provides instruction at many levels in the hatha yoga tradition.
Help support this community by following these guidelines:
- wear loose, comfortable clothing
- silence your cell phone
- arrive on time, slip in quietly if the class has begun
- for the safety of all yogis, children please stay on your mat (toys, books & snacks are ok)
- props (blocks & straps) are available to use
- smile often
For more information call Sarah at (406) 582-2425 or email email@example.com.