New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 29th:
- Open Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 1 PM
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6 PM; Saturday, 2 - 5 PM
- Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Free Summer Lunch
Library's Front Plaza
- Date: 06/19/2019 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
Free lunch every weekday at the Library with Gallatin Valley Food Bank
Summer should be a stress-free time for parents, kids, and teens. The Summer Meals Program is available all summer long, starting June 10 - August 30, Monday through Friday from 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM.
The program is open to ALL kids and teens 18 and under. FREE, healthy meals are available at meal sites across the Gallatin Valley.
There are no applications to fill out or proof of income. Just show up and enjoy a meal! Follow this link for more info.