New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 29th:
- Open Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 1 PM
- Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6 PM; Saturday, 2 - 5 PM
- Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM
New Library Open Hours
- Date: 06/30/2020 10:00 AM - 1:00 PM
- Location: Bozeman Public Library
626 East Main Street
Bozeman, Montana 59715
New open hours, curbside hours and returns hours starting June 30th:
Open Hours: Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM - 1 PM
Curbside Pickup Hours: Tuesday - Friday, 2 - 6 PM; Saturday, 2 - 5 PM
Returns: Tuesday - Thursday, 10 AM - 6 PM
Open Hours with Limited Services:
Welcome Back. The Library is going to look very different when you return! We will have limited services to reduce contact and close interactions to help slow the spread of COVID-19.The building occupancy is limited so staff will be monitoring capacity. You may be asked to wait in line until we have space for additional patrons. We are encouraging everyone to find your materials and proceed to check out.
Please feel free to continue using our curbside pickup service if you are at a heightened risk with COVID-19. Holds can be picked up during curbside pickup or during open hours.
Use our online catalog or call the library at (406) 582-2410 to place a hold. Limit 5 items per card.
Once you receive notice your items are ready for pickup, come to the library.
Call (406) 579-0469 once you have arrived. A staff member will bring your checked-out items to a table in front of the west entrance. To respect social distancing and zero contact pick-up, please wait until staff leave the table to approach.
You must have been notified (email, text, or phone call) that your requested item(s) are available for pickup. This may take up to 24 hours after you have placed your hold.
You may pick up items on multiple cards.
Your account must be in good standing (i.e. not blocked due to lost materials) to use Curbside Pickup. Please call (406) 582-2410 if you need to speak to a staff member regarding your account’s current standing.
- Please enter the Library using the Front Door entrance on the north side. Drop your items onto the ‘quarantine tables’ when entering the large meeting room. If you are returning an InterLibrary Loan item, please look for the table clearly labeled “InterLibrary Loan”.
- We will only allow a limited amount of people at a time to enter the meeting room. If there is a line please line up 6’ apart.
- After dropping your items off, please exit through the emergency exit door. Staff will be available to assist.
- Masks when entering the building are strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- Book drops will remain closed.
- Donations will not be accepted.
- Limited public computers are available during our open hours Tuesday - Saturday, 10 AM -1 PM starting June 30.
- Computer use is limited to 30 minutes.
- Printing is available.