Bozeman Public Library is now accepting returns every Friday, 9 AM - 4 PM. Patrons may not return items while picking up items from Curbside services and we will not accept returns directly from patrons. Step by step instructions and more details about this service are listed below.
- Please enter the Library using the Front Door entrance on the north side. Drop your items onto the ‘quarantine tables’ when entering the large meeting room. If you are returning an InterLibrary Loan item, please look for the table clearly labeled “InterLibrary Loan”.
- We will only allow a limited amount of people at a time to enter the meeting room. If there is a line please line up 6’ apart.
- After dropping your items off, please exit through the emergency exit door. Staff will be available to assist. Masks when entering the building are strongly encouraged and appreciated.
- Patrons may not pick up holds during our book return hours.
- Book drops will remain closed.
- Donations will not be accepted.