No new requests will be processed between December 1st and January 1st due to record maintenance. All requests submitted prior to December 1st will still be fulfilled.
November 1, 2017
Interlibrary Loans, or ILLs for short, are special requests for the library to borrow materials that are not owned within its regular lending network. All current Bozeman Public Library patrons with fines under $10 are welcome to submit an Interlibrary Loan request. Please note that materials owned by Gallatin County libraries or published within the last year are not eligible for borrowing.
Submit an ILL Request
Interlibrary Loan Policies- Summarized
- Patrons are limited to 5 requests per month, including unfilled and/or cancelled requests. All subsequent requests are subject to a $3 per item fee.
- Loan period is determined by the lending library and may vary between 1-6 weeks.
- Renewals are determined by the lending library.
- Renewal requests may be submitted up to two days before the due date. Patrons will not be charged an overdue fine while waiting for the lending library's response.
- Overdue items may not be renewed and will be charged 25 cents a day up to $10.
- If 2 or more items are not collected, ILL borrowing privileges will be suspended for 1 year.