Dear Bozeman Public Library Patron,
Thank you for using hoopla to check out ebooks, audiobooks, comics, movies, music, and TV. As you may already be aware, hoopla has been a huge success for our library. Patrons and staff alike enjoy the attractive, easy-to-use interface, along with the wide variety of materials available to choose from.
We monitor usage of hoopla closely and constantly look for ways to make funding stretch farther. In order to serve a wider percentage of library patrons, we have decided to reduce the number of monthly checkouts per cardholder.
Beginning March 1 2020, The Bozeman Public Library will decrease the number of monthly allotted borrows from 5 to 3 per patron. If you come across a message that states the collective daily limit has been reached, please try again tomorrow!
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you for your continuing support,
The Bozeman Public Library Staff
Hoopla Setup Instructions
Hoopla offers movies, TV shows, music albums and audiobooks to stream or download when offline. With Hoopla all titles are available all of the time. With your library card, you can access 3 checkouts a month.
To set-up your computer or mobile device
1. Register for an account by visiting www.hoopladigital.com and clicking Sign Up, or download the Hoopla app to your iOS or Android mobile device by visiting the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
You will need:
- an email address
- to create a password
- your library card number.
2. Browse titles or search for a specific title or author by clicking on the Search box and typing in your keyword.
3. When you find something you like click Borrow.
4. Click Play. Borrowed titles are listed under My Titles. This page also shows how many days you have left to watch or listen to a title.
5. Click Download to listen or watch titles offline. This feature is only available on mobile devices.
Supported Mobile Tablets & Phones
- Apple iOS 9.3.5 and newer
- Android 4.40 and newer
Supported Browsers on Laptop and Desktop Computers
Hoopla currently supports recent versions of Chrome, Firefox and Edge.
Borrowing times for each type of title:
- Movie: 3 days
- TV Show: 3 days
- Music: 7 days
- eBook: 21 days
- Audiobook: 21 days
- Comics: 21 days