Library cards are free for residents of Bozeman and Gallatin County. Stop by the Information Desk at the Library’s entrance to start your Library Card application.
- One form of Photo ID Examples:
- Driver’s License
- State ID card
- Military or Student ID
- Photo ID with name and current Gallatin County address
- Mail posted to your current Gallatin County address or P.O. box
- Utility bill, vehicle registration, hunting or fishing license
- lease agreement, rental receipt, or property tax statement
- Utility bill, voter or vehicle registration, fishing or hunting license
- Lease agreement, rent receipt, property tax statement
- Other - please check with staff
Children's Library Cards
Children under age 12 must have a parent or legal guardian's signature to get a Library card.
For more information, call the Information Desk at (406) 582-2427.