Use your library card to check out free passes to local attractions—museums, entertainment, and other activities around Bozeman! Passes are available for library card holders who are 18+ and have less than $10 in library fines. Passes can be reserved online or with staff assistance at the Information Desk.
Visit the Explore Bozeman Portal to reserve your pass!
Questions? Call the Information Desk at (406) 582-2427.
- One pass may be checked out per library card for each participating organization.
- Passes are good for a range of days or for a specific date.
- Be sure to check each organization’s website out before you go for current hours and exhibits.
- A printed pass receipt is required for entry. Receipt does not need to be returned to the Library.
- Passes are limited to General Admission only. Special exhibits and events are not included and other restrictions may apply.
- Please read the pass receipt carefully for specific information about your reservation.
- A photo ID is required for admission at each museum.