The Library offers many services from computer access to meeting room space. Find all of that and more in the Library.
- Public Computers - We have a variety of public computer options for patrons and visitors.
- Printing - Printing is available from our public computers for patrons and guests with several printing options available.
- Fax, Copy, Scan - The Library offers these services with a per page fee depending on format.
- Proctoring - Free test proctoring services are available at the Bozeman Public Library. Please follow our link for more information.
- Meeting Rooms - The Library’s meeting spaces are a great venue for organizations, groups, and individuals seeking to hold programs of an informational, educational, cultural, or civic nature.
- ADA Services - All library services and facilities are open to the general public. If you have a disability that requires assistance, please call (406) 582-2422.
- Lindley Perk Coffee Shop - The Lindley Perk serves local Ghost Town coffee and espresso drinks, as well as light snacks.
- Book-a-Tech - Book-a-Tech is one on one help for those pesky technology questions.