The Library has two Study Rooms (Room A & Room B). Both will accommodate up to 4 people. They each have a white board wall and wifi access.
What are the guidelines for reserving a Study Room?
- One reservation per individual or group per day is accepted.
- Patrons have the option to schedule 1 or 2 hours at a time.
- Patrons can reserve rooms up to seven days in advance.
When are the Study Rooms Available?
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 1:00 - 5:00 PM
- Study Rooms are not available on holidays.
How is a Study Room reserved?
- Reserve online: Coming Soon!
- Call the Reference/Computer Services Desk: (406) 582-2410