Room Capacity and Usage
- The Library has two Study Rooms available for reservations
- Each room will accommodate up to 4 people
- Rooms have WiFi & a white board available
- Covered drinks are allowed in the rooms; please consume food in the Library Lobby only
Guidelines for Reservations
- Individuals or Groups can reserve one room per day
- Reservations can be for 1 or 2 hour time slots
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance
Rooms are available during regular Library hours
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Two Ways to Reserve a Study Room
- Go to the sign up link on the website.
- Use the drop down menus to select the amount of time you need and what time of day you want.
- Click Search.
- Select a room.
- Add your contact information, and your phone number if you would like a text message reminder.
- Feel free to call the Library at (406) 582-2410 to reserve a room.