The Library Study Rooms will be closed until further notice. The 2nd floor of the Library is currently not available to patrons. Please continue to check back on our website for further updates.
Questions? Please contact Michelle at email@example.com.
Room Capacity and Usage
- The Library has two study rooms available for reservations
- Each room will accommodate up to 4 people
- Rooms have WiFi & a white board available
- Covered drinks are allowed in the rooms; please consume food in the Library lobby only
Guidelines for Reservations
- Individuals or groups can reserve one time slot per day
- Reservations can be for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 1/2 hours, or 2 hours
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance
- No-show policy: we allow a 15 minute grace period; your spot may be given away if you are not here by that time
Rooms are available during regular Library hours
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Two Ways to Reserve a Study Room
- Reserve online with D!BS.
- Go to the D!BS sign up link on the website.
- Use the drop down menus to select the amount of time you need.
- If looking for today, click the Search bar.
- If looking for another day, check the "Search Calendar" box then choose a day.
- Select a time slot.
- Select a room.
- Add your contact information, and your phone number if you would like a text message reminder.
- Feel free to call the Library at (406) 582-2410 to reserve a room.