The Library Study Rooms will be closed until further notice. Please check back on our website for further updates. Questions? Please contact Michelle at firstname.lastname@example.org. Updated 5/1/20
Room Capacity and Usage
- The Library has two study rooms available for reservations
- Each room will accommodate up to 4 people
- Rooms have WiFi & a white board available
- Covered drinks are allowed in the rooms; please consume food in the Library lobby only
Guidelines for Reservations
- Individuals or groups can reserve one time slot per day
- Reservations can be for 30 minutes, 1 hour, 1 1/2 hours, or 2 hours
- Reservations can be made up to 7 days in advance
- No-show policy: we allow a 15 minute grace period; your spot may be given away if you are not here by that time
Rooms are available during regular Library hours
- Monday-Thursday 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Friday 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Saturday 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Sunday 1:00 - 5:00 PM
Two Ways to Reserve a Study Room
- Reserve online with D!BS.
- Go to the D!BS sign up link on the website.
- Use the drop down menus to select the amount of time you need.
- If looking for today, click the Search bar.
- If looking for another day, check the "Search Calendar" box then choose a day.
- Select a time slot.
- Select a room.
- Add your contact information, and your phone number if you would like a text message reminder.
- Feel free to call the Library at (406) 582-2410 to reserve a room.